Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help! If you are unable to find an answer in the list below please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Are all menu items vegan?
Yes, all Sparkbake foods are vegan and are also prepared in an all-vegan kitchen.
2. Are all menu items free from gluten?
Not all Sparkbake menu items are free from gluten ingredients. Please check nutritional facts (available on each product page) before consuming.
3. Where can I find Nutritional Facts?
Nutritional facts can be found on each product page.
4. Do Sparkbake products contain allergens?
Yes. Allergens vary by menu item and we recommend always checking nutritional facts. Sparkbake menu items are prepared in a facility that also handles peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, and gluten.
5. How soon are out-of-stock items made available?
Our apologies for any low stock or out-of-stock items. A replenishment should be available very soon. Since we only want the freshest stock to be available for sale, production is intentionally limited. Please write to us at email@example.com for more updates.
6. What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED).
7. Where do you deliver?
To ensure safety and timely delivery we deliver to addresses within 14km of our bistro at the Times Square Center in Al Qouz. For more information, please visit our delivery policy.
8. What time is last order?
We close for delivery orders at 9:30pm, and at 9:45pm for dine-in orders.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.